Testimonials


My overall experience with New JMW Funeral Home was awful. The only positive feedback was my father looked like himself. It appeared as if he were sleeping. However, everything else was the worse experience. This is a time that families will never have back and to ruin it for the family is unacceptable. Issues:
1. Everytime I spoke to the representative there was so much going on in the background. Children crying and it seemed like disorganization.
2. The wrong symbol for my fathers favorite baseball team was added to his announcement and when I addressed it. My concerns were not addressed. I had to just let it go.
3. The representative took more money from my grieving mother than the balance that was agreed upon.
4. The night before the viewing my grieving mother and myself were notified by the representative that my father could not fit in the casket that was chosen or ordered. Then while on the phone the staff began to try and fit my father into the casket while we listened. I don't understand why anyone would think that is appropriate. I would think that first they would have measured to make sure the correct casket was ordered and if there was an issue all efforts would have been exhausted prior to upsetting the family.
5. The day of the viewing there was another body on display in the same room as my father and the live stream was having issues which added an additional stress to the family but praise God it was resolved but did not run for the full specified time of 1-6.
6. The day of the funeral we departed late and after the service the biggest bludder of all was to find out the service was not live streamed at all. Grieving family and friends that couldn't attend missed the entire service. We were never notified by the staff. After the funeral upset family members notified us. When i contacted the representative about the issue. I was lied too and told that the airport told them to shut the stream service down because it interfered with their communications. They said they would upload the service because it was recorded. But when the footage was uploaded the camera had been aimed at the top of the tent 99% of the service and the other 1% someone was blocking the camera because there was no staff manning the camera. I would never, ever recommend this funeral home to anyone. I wouldn't entrust them with the funeral of a dead fly.

Lovietta williams
February 22, 2021

I would like to say to this wonderful stuff at New JMW Funeral Home i truly love the way you all took time out with my family at our time of need. Answer question all the time yes this is a God sent funeral home i have seen this funeral home grow to something great my God continue to bless you so you can be able to bless our.

Love

John Williams

John Williams
October 2, 2020

Your feedback

We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve.  Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. We very much appreciate your feedback.

In this section

About Us

Why Choose Us

Testimonials

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

© 2021 New JMW Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy